Net Weight: 12 oz
Smokey and rich with dark, sweet notes, Aveek’s Bali Blue Single Origin coffee sings a melody of dark chocolate, molasses and brown sugar. Roasted on the medium-dark end of the spectrum, this coffee will wake you right up. Pairs well with roasted marshmallows, campfires on the beach and cool summer nights. Grab a bag or two, one for a friend and one for you!
- Certification/Grading: Organic
- Roast: Med-dark
- Tasting Profile: Dark chocolate, molasses, brown sugar
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Kintamani
- Variety: Bourbon, Typica, Catimor
- Region: Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia
- Altitude: 1200-1600 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Hand-picked, wet-hulled and dried on raised beds.
GET 10% OFF EVERY BAG WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE!
Discount applied at checkout
All orders are shipped PRIORITY/FIRST CLASS USPS
& Delivered 5-7 business days from the day you place the order
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL USA ORDERS
ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA ARE SUBJECT TO USPS INTERNATIONAL RATES
We will email you tracking info as soon as the order is shipped.