Net Weight: 12 oz
Brazil is the second largest exporter of coffee in the entire world and boy do they know what they are doing. This naturally processed Brazil Santos Single Origin Coffee is a delight. Elegant and smooth, this cup is filled with cocoa and roasted nuts. An aroma to die for, this beautiful bean is sure to put a smile on your face no matter what. Best enjoyed any time of the day.
- Certification/Grading: Natural
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Elegant, smooth cup with cocoa notes.
- Grower: Fazenda Santa Barbara, Sao Francisco, Santo Antonio
- Variety: Catuai and Mundo Novo
- Region: Parana and Sao Paulo Brazil
- Altitude: 750-1050 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Pulped natural and dried in the Sun.
GET 10% OFF EVERY BAG WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE!
Discount applied at checkout
All orders are shipped PRIORITY/FIRST CLASS USPS
& Delivered 5-7 business days from the day you place the order
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL USA ORDERS
ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA ARE SUBJECT TO USPS INTERNATIONAL RATES
We will email you tracking info as soon as the order is shipped.