- 1/2 cup Aveek's Columbian cold brew coffee
- 1/2 cup tonic water
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Stir sugar and 1/2 cup water together in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. This will create the simple syrup required in step 4. Save the remaining simple syrup in a mason jar in the fridge.
- In a glass, combine the cold brew coffee and tonic water.
- Add the juice from half a lemon.
- Stir in two tablespoons of the simple syrup made in step 1.
- Add ice and garnish, if desired.