Looking for a coffee that will blow your mind? Look no further than Bokeh. This single origin coffee has a full body and a rich chocolatey-cocoa flavor, with citrus fruit and a toffee-like sweetness. The aroma of this coffee has a notable floral intensity. Whether you're drinking it black or adding a splash of milk, Bokeh is sure to please.
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Dark chocolate, bright fruit, butterscotch.
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Antigua
- Variety: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, & Typica
- Region: Antigua Guatemala Altitude: 1200-1616 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Fully washed and sun dried.
GET 10% OFF EVERY BAG WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE!
Discount applied at checkout
All orders are shipped PRIORITY/FIRST CLASS USPS
& Delivered 5-7 business days from the day you place the order
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL USA ORDERS
ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA ARE SUBJECT TO USPS INTERNATIONAL RATES
We will email you tracking info as soon as the order is shipped.